Real Estate

Real estate owners or purchasers often face situations where they need an attorney to draw up documents for the sale of real estate or to resolve an ownership issue. Such documents include deeds, water well agreements, driveway easements, and leases. Find out what documents are needed and how we can help by clicking on the links to individual pages below.

Sale of Real Estate

Real Estate Documents